Description: To decrease false positives, you can ignore traffic from known traffic sources (such as internal scanners) under a specific Flock.
Follow the steps below to add known traffic source IPs to the ignore list under your Flock:
Log in to your Console.
Select the flock you'd like to add an exclusion too.
Note: we are selecting Default Flock.
Click on the Gear Icon under the flock page.
- Scroll down to the Alerts section.
- Click On under the Ignore these IPs option
- Add the single IP Address to the flock Ignore list.
- Click Save to apply the exclusion.
By default the flock will be set to "Global" ignoring the IP addresses specified in the global ignore list.
If you would like to ignore a specific IP within a flock and ignore the IP's specified in the global ignore list, follow the steps below:
- Enable Inherit Globally Ignored IPs to include the global ignore list.
- The global ignore list will be displayed here.
That's it, you're done ;-)