Description: To decrease false positives, you can ignore traffic from known traffic sources (such as internal scanners).
Follow the steps below to add known traffic source IPs to the ignore list on your Console:
Log in to your Console.
Click on the Gear Icon and then Global Settings.
Click on Ignored IPs and Ports and then enable Ignored IPs and Ports from the menu.
There are a few different options when it comes to the Ignored IPs and Ports feature.
- Comments can be added to help organise the list.
- A wildcard ( * ) can be used on the last byte.
- Ignore based on single IP Addresses.
- Ignore based on a single IP Address and Port.
- Multiple IP ranges are separated by commas ( , )
- Ignore a port from all IP addresses.
- Ignore Port Scan activity from a single IP address.