Description: You have the ability to add additional users to your Console.
Note: We have role-based access control on your Console and flocks.
- Global Admin - has access to everything on your Console.
- Manager - a manager has full access to make changes on a flock they are assigned to.
- Watcher - a watcher has read-only access on a flock and can not make changes.
Follow the steps below to add additional users to your Console:
Log in to your Console.
Click on the Gear Icon and then Global Settings.
Click on the Add User icon on the bottom right.
- Add the user's email address.
- Select Regular user if this user should not have admin access
- Select Admin user if this user should have admin access
- Add a note for this user account (optional).
- Click Create User.
The new user will be created and a password reset link sent off to their email address.
You're done! ;-)