Description: You can whitelist traffic from known traffic sources (such as internal scanners), to remove false positives. Follow the steps below to enable Whitelisting on your Canary console.
Login to your console.
Click on "Setup" to go to the Canary settings page.
Click on "Whitelisting" from the menu.
Turn on "Ignore these IPs and ports".
There are a few different option for whitelisting.
- Comments can be added to help organise the list.
- Wildcard ( * ) can be used on the last byte.
- Single IP Address whitelisting.
- Multiple IP ranges are separated by commas ( , )
- Whitelist a port from all IP addresses.
Once you’ve finished, click “Save” to start applying the whitelist to new incidents.